How do I register?
In order to purchase products offered through this website, a user must first complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, a user will be required to give their contact information (name, address, phone number and email address), as well as financial information (a valid credit card number and expiration date). To become a registered user, click on "Register" at the top, and follow the easy steps.
How do I login?
After you have registered, click on "Member Login", and enter your username/email address and password.
How do I change my customer information?
You may change your customer information after you login at any time by clicking on "Your Profile" at the top. On this page, you may change your personal information, password, credit card information, travel preferences, and more.
What is my user profile?
In an effort to better serve our customers we have created a profile page for our users to complete so that information such as name, address, preferences, rewards point numbers and billing information can be safely stored for future use. This simple and easy step will allow users to book their travel itineraries faster than ever before, without having to re-enter all of their personal data. We keep all information strictly confidential.
Will my name and personal information be given out to other companies?
Can I make a booking or purchase if I live outside the U.S.?
Yes, you may make a booking or purchase as long as you have a valid credit card.
What credit cards are accepted?
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
How do I contact Customer Service if a question I have is not answered on this page?
Click on "Contact Us" in the dropdown menu at the top of the page (or the link at the bottom of the page), and fill out the form. A customer service representative will contact you as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
How do I request information on a cruise?
- Click the "Cruises" tab at the top or click here.
- Under "Specify Your Cruise", select the destination, sailing date, duration, cruise length, and number of passengers, then click "Search".
- A listing of cruises will be displayed. From here you may get further information on the cruise line, cruise ship, dates, and availability. Click on the date to view the itinerary for that date.
- Click the "Check Availability" link.
- Select the number of passengers and click the "Continue" button.
- A listing of rates will be displayed. Select a rate and click the "Continue" button.
- A form will display for you to enter your contact information. Fill out the form. A Cruise Representative will contact you shortly with more information.
- On the Cruise page, you may also Browse by Cruise Destinations or Browse by Cruise Line.
- Browsing by cruise destination will display available cruises for that destination
- Browsing by cruise line will display information about the cruise line and each cruise ship.