Journey beyond the expected, past the limits of the map, on board the World’s First Discovery Yacht™ . Scenic Eclipse was inspired by a desire to expand our consciousness, venturing across mighty oceans in search of new experiences most travellers can only dream of. From the Arctic to Antarctica in exceptional 6-star luxury – ocean cruising has never felt like this, and you’re invited to be a part of it.
SCENIC ALL INCLUSIVE AMENITIES:
- Spacious all-verandah suite accommodation
- Personal service with an almost 1:1 staff-to-guest ratio
- Ten culinary experiences, from casual to fine dining
- Unlimited complimentary beverages*
- All tipping and gratuities on board and onshore
- Butler service for every guest
- Spa Sanctuary & plunge pools
- Gym, yoga & Pilates studio
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Expert Discovery Leaders on all cruises
- Daily entertainment and discovery presentations
- Complimentary self-service guest laundry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Comprehensive choice of shore excursions
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Expert local guides, Zodiac excursions, Kayak, snorkelling and snow shoeing adventures
- The freedom of our e-bikes (electronically assisted bicycles)
- Explore under the sea in our submarine^
- Soar above and beyond by helicopter^
- Bottled water for all shore excursions chef-prepared picnics
*All drinks on board are included except for a very small number of rare, fine and vintage wines, champagnes and spirits.
Scenic – Expedition Cruises
SCENIC EXPEDITION CRUISE DESTINATIONS
Discover Antarctica, Artic, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands on board the World’s First Discovery Yachts.
Scenic Expedition Cruises - Antarctic
Antarctica is awash with incredible scenery and unique wildlife, and Scenic Eclipse will take you closer than ever before. Experience fur seals and King penguins in their natural habitat from the safety of our on board submarine*. Take our kayaks for a paddle around blue-tinged icebergs as part of Scenic Freechoice and get the chance to observe minke, humpback and killer whales (orcas) up close during our Ultimate Antarctica itinerary.
Scenic Expedition Cruises - Arctic
The Arctic offers some of planet Earth’s most spectacular scenery, with a rich, vibrant cultural history, and amazing wildlife punctuating the incredible lands.
Scenic Expedition Cruises - Falklands
The Falkland Islands are a unique archipelago teeming with wildlife and nature intertwined with an intriguing history and culture. Saunders Island is where you can see the gentoo, Magellanic and rockhopper penguins on white sandy beaches.
Scenic Expedition Cruises - Iceland and Greenland
From Reykjavik to Copenhagen, witness spectacular unspoilt scenery & discover natural wonders in Iceland & Greenland in 6-star luxury onboard Scenic Eclipse.
Scenic Expedition Cruises - Norwegian Fjords & Arctic Svalbard
From magnificent fjords, cascading waterfalls and snow-capped mountains, to remote towns and picturesque fishing villages – Norway is a delight to behold, and a breathtaking way to start your journey across the Arctic Circle to Svalbard.
Scenic Expedition Cruises - South Georgia
South Georgia has as much biodiversity as the famous Galápagos Islands. In all, 1,500 species call the brisk waters and chilly lands of South Georgia Island home.
DISCOVER THE SCENIC EXPEDITIONS EXPERIENCE
CALL US AT: 1.800.444.1560
Terms and Conditions
Cruise fare includes all normal shipboard services and facilities plus, all meals, all nonalcoholic beverages, select wines, beers, during lunch and dinner and shore excursions. The cruise fare does not include cruise port, security, navigation, berthing, stevedoring, and baggage handling/storage charges, fuel surcharges, fees or charges imposed by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities, sightseeing or meals ashore, taxes, gratuities, visa fees, laundry or valet service, or any item or service whatsoever of a personal nature, such as any massage or salon services which may be provided onboard and for which separate charges may be imposed. Transfers between the airport and ship on the day of embarkation and disembarkation are not included.