AN ULTRA-LUXURY EXPEDITION SHIP Purpose-built expedition ships, PC6 ice-strengthened hull, with advanced manoeuvring technology for superior stability, safety and comfort.
You will experience nature’s seasonal extravagance in the northern and southern polar regions. Cruise in Zodiacs under teeming bird cliffs and along jungle rivers. Kayak among stately icebergs and tropical coral islands. Visit Viking ruins, ancient Inca sites and indigenous Amazon villages. View whales, walrus and seals up close, and cruise in submarines past vivid reef walls and towering, underwater ice-cliffs.
SEABOURN ALL INCLUSIVE AMENITIES:
- All Meals
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines 24/7
- Gratuities Included
- Complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Spa & Fitness center
- WiFi available*
- Onboard Expedition Team that features world-renowned scientists, historians, and naturalists
- Swarovski binoculars in every suite
- 24 Zodiacs for landings and scenic cruising in remote destinations
- An offering of double sea kayaks* for exploring shorelines and shallow waters (optional)
- Mountain bikes and e-bikes for exploration ashore
- Scuba and snorkeling gear for warm-water destinations
- Two custom-built 6-person submarines* enabling deeper underwater exploration (optional)
- Complimentary Seabourn expedition-grade parka and day-pack
- Polar Sailing will supply insulated Bogs® Winter Boots
*In many destinations, the expedition team may also offer optional experiences involving the kayaks or the six-person submarines, which are available for an additional charge.
*Offers different internet packages for purchase onboard their ships. Seabourn charges 40 cents per minute for internet usage. Additionally, the cruise line offers some usage packages, which can be purchased onboard or in advance. Packages cost $19.95 for two hours, $29.95 for three hours, $39.95 for four hours, $239.95 for seven days with unlimited use and $399.95 for unlimited access during a longer cruise. Only one device at a time is supported.
Seabourn – Expedition Cruises
SEABOURN EXPEDITION CRUISE DESTINATIONS
Seabourn’s guests have come to expect for over 30 years, the ship will offer unforgettable expeditions to some of the world’s most remote, awe-inspiring locales. Explore places few people will ever see — in a style you’ve never imagined.
DISCOVER THE SEABOURN EXPEDITIONS EXPERIENCE
CALL US AT: 1.800.444.1560
Terms and Conditions
Cruise fare includes all normal shipboard services and facilities plus, all meals, all nonalcoholic beverages, select wines, beers, during lunch and dinner and shore excursions. The cruise fare does not include cruise port, security, navigation, berthing, stevedoring, and baggage handling/storage charges, fuel surcharges, fees or charges imposed by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities, sightseeing or meals ashore, taxes, gratuities, visa fees, laundry or valet service, or any item or service whatsoever of a personal nature, such as any massage or salon services which may be provided onboard and for which separate charges may be imposed. Transfers between the airport and ship on the day of embarkation and disembarkation are not included.