Viking Expeditions will set sail starting in January 2022 with its first vessel, Viking Octantis, embarking on voyages to Antarctica and North Americaís Great Lakes. A second expedition vessel, Viking Polaris, will debut in August 2022, sailing to Antarctica and the Arctic. Viking’s new ships are purpose-built for expeditionsósmall enough to navigate remote polar regions and the St. Lawrence River, while large enough to provide superior handling and stability in the roughest seas. This is the latest in Viking’s legacy of award-winning ships designed to dock in ports where larger ships cannot.
VIKING ALL INCLUSIVE AMENITIES:
- All meals
- 24-hour room service
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water*
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Complimentary use of Viking Excursion Gear (boots, binoculars, waterproof pants, trekking poles, snowshoes, and skis)
- Free WiFi (connection speed may vary)
- Two six-guest submarines
- Two, 12-seater oceangoing RIBs (rigid inflatable boats)
- Military Pro Zodiacs
- Arctic-tested Kayaks
- Viking Tour Director and Naturalist Guides
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness center
- Self-service launderettes*
Viking – Expedition Cruises
VIKING EXPEDITION CRUISE DESTINATIONS
Destination focused. Culturally enriching. Carefully curated..
DISCOVER THE VIKING EXPEDITIONS EXPERIENCE
CALL US AT: 1.800.444.1560
Terms and Conditions
Cruise fare includes all normal shipboard services and facilities plus, all meals, all nonalcoholic beverages, select wines, beers, during lunch and dinner and shore excursions. The cruise fare does not include cruise port, security, navigation, berthing, stevedoring, and baggage handling/storage charges, fuel surcharges, fees or charges imposed by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities, sightseeing or meals ashore, taxes, gratuities, visa fees, laundry or valet service, or any item or service whatsoever of a personal nature, such as any massage or salon services which may be provided onboard and for which separate charges may be imposed. Transfers between the airport and ship on the day of embarkation and disembarkation are not included.