Hurtigruten operates premium expedition cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, the Caribbean & Central America, Greenland, Iceland, North America, the Northwest Passage, Norway, South America, and Svalbard. These are unique destinations where the natural beauty is matched only by the stunning diversity of the wildlife, and often the friendliness of the locals. On each of the small, purpose-built ships in our fleet, you will find modern facilities and equipment designed specifically to sail in remote waters.
HURTIGRUTEN ALL INCLUSIVE AMENITIES:
- All meals on board, including wine, beer, and non-alocholic beverages with lunch and dinner
- Snacks, coffee, and tea available throughout the day
- All Gratuities Onboard
- WiFi is available*
- Friendly and relaxed service—no butlers on our expeditions
- Organized onshore activities, including hikes, cultural events, and nature exploration, depending on the destination
- Boots and walking poles, where required
- Expedition jacket on all voyages
- Reusable aluminum water bottle
- Educational and destination-focused lectures and activities on board
- Leisure activities and facilities onboard, including sauna and fitness facilities
- Guidance and expertise from our highly qualified international and English-speaking Expedition Team
- Professional expedition photographer
- Expedition logbook including a selection of photos, daily programs, Expedition Team biographies, maps, and more
*Wi-fi is available everywhere on board! Our internet relies on satellite signal and internet speed is dependent on signal strength received. Signal strength might be affected in remote areas.For the 19/20 season WiFi is available and bookable on-board for an extra charge. Fees are announced on board. For suite guests wifi is included free of cost.
For the 20/21 season WiFi is available and free of cost for all guests.
Hurtigruten – Expedition Cruises
HURTIGRUTEN EXPEDITION CRUISE DESTINATIONS
Visit unique destinations in an eco-friendly way. As we enter a new era of travel driven by sustainability, we’re setting the standard for the industry to follow.
DISCOVER THE HURTIGRUTEN EXPEDITIONS EXPERIENCE
CALL US AT: 1.800.444.1560
Terms and Conditions
Cruise fare includes all normal shipboard services and facilities plus, all meals, all nonalcoholic beverages, select wines, beers, during lunch and dinner and shore excursions. The cruise fare does not include cruise port, security, navigation, berthing, stevedoring, and baggage handling/storage charges, fuel surcharges, fees or charges imposed by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities, sightseeing or meals ashore, taxes, gratuities, visa fees, laundry or valet service, or any item or service whatsoever of a personal nature, such as any massage or salon services which may be provided onboard and for which separate charges may be imposed. Transfers between the airport and ship on the day of embarkation and disembarkation are not included.